Arjan Dass College strives to promote research in all the emerging areas in Humanities. Arjan Dass College is committed to promote research activities to address global challenges and the well-being of society. To build on these aims, Department of Research & Development has been established to promote quality research and research infrastructure.
We believe in treading our own path to success. In very short time, Arjan Dass College has organized 30 extension lectures/ workshop/ exhibitions. The faculty is actively engaged in cutting edge research in the frontier areas. The department function in a cooperative manner to identify and initiate foundational multi-disciplinary research.
Arjan Dass College is well equipped with state of the arts research facility, library resources, e-journals.
To create an environment of inter-disciplinary research.
- Provide excellent research culture and infrastructure.
- To motivate faculty for pursuing the research which benefits the society.
- Develop the Research Project according to need of arts, culture, Social science, Computer science and languages.
- Serve as a platform for strong interdisciplinary collaborations and knowledge sharing.
- Publish papers in high quality journals of international repute.
- Promote ministries scholarship collaborations.
- To protect the intellectual property of each faculty
Scholarship Links for Higher Research
R&D Cell Member’s
Department Head Dr. Ashish Kumar
Member Dr. Surjit Singh Dhaliwal
Member Mrs. Geeta Gupta (Principal)
Member Dr. Ram Murti
Member Mr. Maninder Singh
Member Miss. Sukhveer Kaur