Arjan Dass College aspires to have a transformational impact on students through comprehensive education by inculcating qualities of competence, confidence, introspection and self discipline. Arjan Dass College intends to develop new generations of leaders who can create an impact in business, governance and society at large. We believe our dream cannot be fulfilled without generous support from our future generation. In short, we strongly believe that it is the students; faculty members, management members and trusties can drive the college vision forward.
- To provide education to the deprived girls of the bet area.
- To empower and emancipate the downtrodden young people of bet area.
- To facilitate young adult learners with opportunities to hone their ethics and leadership potential.
- To sensitize learners towards inclusive social concerns, human rights, gender and environmental issues.
- To provide platform to our present and past students for sharing their experiences for the growth and development of institution.
- To organize and establish scholarships from Ministry of Culture, Rajiv Gandhi National open fellowship schemes and Sikh minority fund to help the needy and deserving students.
- To provide remedial classes for weaker students.
- To inspire and motivate the students to take part in the college cultural and academic activities.
- To draw out the potentiality of the students and teacher, we are providing such facilities like-workshops (academic and social), seminars and conferences.